No, I have not forgotten about this blog. I think of you often as (Aunt) Valerie and I talk about upcoming plans for the Giberson Family Reunion this summer in Mesa, AZ. (Yes, we know it will be hot. Valerie and I voted for Utah remember. It was everyone else who wanted Arizona. As it turns out, Mesa is a good choice with all but one of the great grandchildren including our three newest ones--Max, Sophee and Morgan live there.)
As you remember, it is on June 22--24 (Friday through Sunday). We are hoping that some stay over on Monday when we plan to have a "quiet day" of game playing and conversation and/or come early for the Friday morning "Great-Grandchildren" outing.
We will be sending "Registration" forms to all siblings to be forwarded to all of the grandchildren as well. Start making your designs for our Pinewood Derby race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
No comments:
Post a Comment