Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Announcing GRANDMA'S BOOK CLUB!

Family,

You are invited to our new group called "Grandma's Book Club."  We thought since many of us like to read it might be fun to read some of the same books. I (Judy) found some lists created Mom of books that she has read. We actually can't tell if she liked the books or not, but we thought it would be fun to choose a book a month and then people can comment about the book as they finish it. No pressure....just read the book if you would like and then we will go from there. To start with: "Welcome to Hard Times" by E. L. Doctorow. This is an American Western which starts with some violence and then how people rebuild (according to the Amazon review). 

Enjoy!

Judy and Valerie

No comments:

#52 Stories- Week Four

 Prompts: 1.  Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy:  The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...