We were are a half way through 2011, We have a few followers--one person I don't even know. We have introduced four of the eigth sibings and learned a bit about Mom and Dad and shared some old pictures. At the end of the year, I will place an order for a hard bound book for Dad and Karla. If anyone else would like that please ler me know. I will have more details as the time aproaches but it could be between 15 to 40 dollars depending on what you want. Comments will appear in the printing of the blog.
A new topic (No, not the Amarillo House, bu we will use it someday in this year), how about Giberson summer memories..this is directed mostly to Dad and the siblings, but grandchildren who have memories of Giberson Family Reunions or other summer visits to Grandma and Grandpa are welcome to also make a comment or post. One the post just typed it "Summer Memories-(then your name).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
3 comments:
Hmmm...this person that you don't know following the blog...does someone? That is WAY TOO CREEPY for me!!! Especially since we have links to our other personal family blogs. We need to block this stranger and possibly set this up as a private site. You send invitations for people to be able to have access. I think it's easy and fair enough to have anyone who is interested in reading, posting to this blog, etc to send you their email address so they can be invited.
Too creepy!!!
There are 3 people I don't know...2 of them look to me like spammers!!! Quamar and Richard (not Rick or Grandpa of course).
Hmmm...Janice Horton possibly too? Anyone know these people I would guess not. Block right away!
Post a Comment