Monday, July 18, 2011

Oregon Trip


I know, that was two months ago but maybe you would still like something here. Firstly I had been waiting for some pictures, and then I had been waiting for some names to go with the faces. The pictures came in two batches in June, then two more in July. These were provided by Michelle. Lois got the first batch identified, but then was having computer problems and I've not heard anything more. Meanwhile I am still learning how to get blogs posted, lost one the other day so we shall see. The picture to the left is obviously Lois and Grant.
There were a total off 43 of us for dinner on the Saturday in May that we were there. You should remember that the Gibson's have 10 children. Those missing were Marilois and April, who were both ill and Lura whol lives back in Virginia and Dan, who had lived in Arizona but now is in Provo. There is a picture of Dan taken at an earlier visit they had made to Hillsboro.
I am going to split up this posting into more than one piece. Want to be sure I've got it working before losing a lot of effort!

2 comments:

Todd said...

I only see the picture of Lois and Grant.

Grandpa said...

It's the only one I've posted so far!

#52 Stories- Week Four

 Prompts: 1.  Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy:  The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...