Sunday, July 22, 2012

And the last extended post about the reunion.

These pictures were taken during the game playing session on Saturday.  I actually thought that I had done a good job of getting at least one good picture of everyone but that didn't turn out to be true.  Some people definately avoided the camera most of the time.  Next time we need to take set family pictures and also individual pictures of everyone.  Sorry to those who I didn't get pictures of.  Hopefully others can provide some pictures as well.

The Volleyball Game


Thad's first try

Second try--up and over

Cheer squad--Aunt Lynette, Tommy, Aunt Sandy, and Chantel

Jarom is getting into his game

Megan and Scottie

Morgan over Aunt Lynette's shoulder

Waiting for the awards provided by Aunt Robin

Tana with Morgan

Aunt Robin with the awards

Justin, Tosha, and Megan


Aunt Sandy

Jena clapping at the awards

Paul G. getting his award

Checking out their pictures

The Serious game players

Grandpa's back

Paul getting some help from Jay

Now Max is the happy one.
 And not because these reunion blog posts are done (I think he saw his lunch being prepared.)

No comments:

#52 Stories- Week Four

 Prompts: 1.  Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy:  The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...