Sunday, July 22, 2012

Extended coverage of the 5K run

I took pictures at the end of the race where I was most of the way so here is what I have.  Pictures are not in order of finishing the race.  I was just trying to get a good mix of people.  Additions would be welcome.

Check-in

Uncle Lance--our "official" Official

Kristen getting help from Jordan with her racing number

Owen is ready to go

Jay is waiting for the race to start

Kristen and Aunt Sandy before the race

Starting line


Justin and Kare


Starla with water detail

We had great signs to keep us on the right track

Jay and Randee with Paul ahead with Max and Sophee

Uncle Todd and Jena

I caught a smile on Tana's face soon after she finished the race.

Megan coming to the finish line
Lisa appearsto be runnig back from the finish line.
I think she was taking a picture when I took this shot.
Uncle Lance timing Aubrey as she crosses the line
Randee
Justin finsihes
Tosha pushing Morgan's stroller
Uncle Rick with Katie and Thad waiting
Morgan is finished and doesn't even look winded.
Don't think all of these peole did the same length of race....
Owen ditched the bike and ran toward the finish line with his dad, Paul N.
Happy Boy
Aunt Linda
Top three finishers of the race...missed them crossing the finish line
Aunt Lynette
Katie hopping at the finish line
Starla and Jarom watching

Jena and I are finished with our shorter race



The Awards









Awards and prizes "worth dollars"!!!!

Thanks Lance for all your help with the race.



No comments:

#52 Stories- Week Four

 Prompts: 1.  Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy:  The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...