after three years of waiting and lots of planning, emails, and telephones calls, we finally gathered in Mesa AZ for "The Giberson Races". I think the total count for attendees was 40 although I don't think we ever sat still long enough to confirm that for sure. Thanks to all those who came and we missed the ones who weren't there. Maybe next time---2015. I don't think a place was decided, however Texas and Utah were in the running.
I have already post about the reunion on my family blog www.hifromsyracuse.blogspot.com. I am hoping that I can copy those posts directly on to this site. However I haven't figured out the way to do that yet. (If someone knows how to do that, please let me know.) I am just going to post additional pictures of the reunion here first, grouping them by the activities.
Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
No comments:
Post a Comment