Uncle Rick
Uncle Rick is number seven of the eight of us. As such, he had all of six of us to mother him in addition to Mom and Dad. We used to fight on who got to hold him next. I remember one of our family night games was to sit in a circle when he was learning to crawl (then walk) and take turns calling to him so he would come to us. Our version of "throwing a ball", I guess.
| Now |
Rick attended BYU and graduated in Stats. He works currently as a "Actuary and/or Investment Consultant with "Hewitt EnnisKnupp, An Aon Company" Basically, I help corporations manage their pension investments wisely."
![]() |
| Then |
Rick lists his hobbies and interests as Architecture. I also like writing, art, games, some sports, and playing on a city rec league volleyball team with Linda.
Favorites:
color Cobalt Blue
food-home Lasagna, eating out Curry
professional/college sport teams You have to ask? BYU basketball/football
vacation spot Oregon (I'd say Germany but that was likely a one-time deal, not like we are going to hop
over there again anytime soon),
game Too many to choose -- but maybe I will say "Diplomacy"
Something you are planning to do this year (before your next birthday) Exercise (more than once a year). Celebrate 20th anniversary with Linda.
Church calling 2nd counselor Bishopric.
![]() |
| With Mom and Scott |
A Giberson memory All of my memories are Giberson memories, as I was born with the name. But if you want to go back to old family days, I have very fond memories of various Family Home Evening Theatres.
![]() |
| Rick with his family: Linda, Katie, Tana, Duncan and Thad |
He and Linda met at BYU and have been married "Coming up on 20 years!". They have four children--Katie, Tana, Duncan and Thad. They have moved around a bit, but currently live in Grapevine, Texas.
And there you have it. Happy Birthday month, Uncle Rick.



2 comments:
That's just fun. I enjoy the including of the photos.
<3!!!
Post a Comment