Reprint of Todd's email--
Just letting you all know that Lea's father (William Anderson "Bill" Sansing) passed away earlier today. He had been battling cancer for a number of years. For the past few weeks he had been in a nursing home under hospice care without being able to communicate much. We went up there to Athens this past weekend, visiting him on three different occasions but he was sleeping soundly and not able to be awakened. We last saw him Sunday afternoon, right after attending a stake conference broadcast (the conference was for all stakes in the Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico Area).
The funeral is currently set for next Monday (Feb. 14th).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
No comments:
Post a Comment