Dad and Karla: Dad came to the rescue last week to help Jena and I complete her homework assignment on the periodic table. (Our version of “call a friend”). As noted in the post below, he has been working on some family history. Rumor has it that they might be making a Mesa-Texas trip this spring.
Judy and Gary: Jessica took a job in Salt Lake and has moved down there this weekend to south Salt Lake. Good for her, but not as nice for us.
Todd and Lea: Their lives have been centered around Lea’s family and especially helping with her mom. I think I did see that Sierra and Lora are back to school. Good for them.
Mike and Andrea: (facebook) We heard that yesterday the two of them shared an all-day movie fest with True Grit, King’s Speech, and Black Swans as three of the five movies they watched. Owen (Lisa and Paul) was in the hospital for four days with pneumonia but is doing better (last we heard)
Robin: She has also been sick with a sinus infection this month so not anything else to report.
Valerie and Lance: Valerie said there is no major news from their family. However she got to pitch her book to a agent over the weekend. She will post the details so watch her blog or here to learn more.
Lynette: Missed talking to her as she is spending the weekend with friends.
Rick and Linda: Katie got accepted to BYU! Yeah for her.
Scott and Sandy: Scott got carried away when I asked for a one to two sentence up-date. I posted his complete message in the post called “Scott’s up-date”.
2 comments:
Thanks, I really love this!!! It makes me feel much more calm knowing what's going on with everyone.
Oh and for anyone who's reading, I'm going to update my blog soon...but Owen is well and everything is good with him again!!!
Post a Comment