This will probably only apply to Dad, Todd, Mike and I as everyone else was too young to remember. However, as we are trying to collect new and old history on this Giberson site, can you all contribute one or two (or more) memories you have of this house.
Add them as posts so that they will print in the hard copy version we will make this year.
(Be sure you read down a few posts if you havne't visited for awhile as there have been a couple of posts recently.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
No comments:
Post a Comment