for the GIBERSON FAMILY REUNION OF 2012!
Mark your calendars for June 22-24, 2012.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Activities will include: 5 K Run/walk and pinewood derby races
Hope to see all Gibersons or Giberson-connected there.
Watch for more details after the first of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
No comments:
Post a Comment