Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#52 Stories- Week Four
Prompts: 1. Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy: The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...
-
In memory of the Longhorns, I'll post this banner... This is just a sampling of the many Gibersons that gathered in Austin...
-
I have to admit that I didn't even think about my birthday post until Valerie left a message offering to do it "since I probably di...
-
I pitched my book to an agent from a very well-known agency (at least I think it is) last weekend at a writers conference I attended in Phoe...
1 comment:
The Carlton house is just "Grandma & Grandpa Giberson's house" to me. And to any other grandkids born before 1995. It is still unreal to me that there are some of my cousins who never visited this house, or maybe were to little to remember it. It makes me so sad that some did not ever know her here on Earth. But I know we all have pictures, memories and stories to share with them. I have learned so much more just from this blog alone, thanks Aunt Judy for starting it.
My kids will not know her the way I did, but they will come to know more about her as they grow and why they each carry a part of her name in theirs.
Post a Comment