Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why can't . . . or Is it just me?

Apparently one can't "copy" from a "clipboard" into this posting space? I was thinking of posting my modern fairy tale, a chapter at a time, so maybe some of my grandkids would get a chance to read it. But it is against my principles to "re-type" something that is already available on my computer. (Especially at my age.)
We have several talented writers in this family -- I was going to challenge you all to also write a "modern fairy tale" and publish it here -- a chapter a week. But who would want to do that if you couldn't save it in the reverse direction?

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Can I comment on my own post? I just tried to "reverse", did a copy of my post (CTRL-C) then went out to the infamous "Notepad" and did a paste of my post (CTRL-V) and by golly it worked. Why not the other direction? or maybe it was just the day I tried?

The Neerings Family said...

I have never had a problem. I did a test just to confirm, and Yes...I am able to copy something from Word and paste it into a New Post.

#52 Stories- Week Four

 Prompts: 1.  Tell a story about a toy you remember from your childhood. Judy:  The toy I first thought of was the toy doll I didn't get...